Questions? Contact Kim Koffi (612) 242-1907 or KJkoffi@hotmail.com
Gather with single moms for a weekend of biblical teaching and a time to relax, refresh, and have some fun!
- May 3-4, overnight at Lake Geneva Christian Center!
- Featured Speakers: Lois Breit, Amanda Morales, and Rachel Kurtz (speaking and concert)
- Worship with Dawna Johnson
- Multiple Breakouts
- LOTS of Giveaways, including the Diva Boutique, Spa, Car Care, Dream Library, Girls Night Out Party, and lots more!
- Register to Attend, Befriend (Volunteer), Become an Exhibitor, or Donate
Celebration Sunday - Join us Sunday, Jan. 27th for ONE SERVICE @ 10 AM in the Gym as we celebrate all that God has done in 2018!
-Baptism: if you are interested in being baptized during the service, please mark your connection card!
-Business Meeting immediately following in the Sanctuary. All members need to attend to vote on the budget and deacon positions.
-Potluck: Hot dogs and chips will be provided. If you last name begins with A-L, please bring a dessert; M-Z, please bring a salad or side dish. PLEASE DO NOT BRING CHIPS!
Deacons up for renewal:
John Benson, Chairman
Joyce Majeski, Treasurer
Brian Linkert, Facilities
Join us on Saturday, January 12 at 9:30-11am at Harvest for a time of food, fellowship and sharing!
Please join us for a Christmas Caroling outreach in the Crossroads Center Mall! We are excited about singing Christmas Carols and giving gifts away, too.
If you plan to participate, please sign the mall waiver by clicking the link below and turn it into the Harvest church office no later than December 16th!